1) Have you ever needed to look at something on your screen a bit more closely? Did you know that Windows has a built-in magnifier? Try this:
- Windows Key + Plus Key = Zoom In
- Windows Key + Minus Key = Zoom Out
2) If you have two monitors, you can move your active window from one monitor to the other. Open this email and try this:
- Windows Key + Shift Key + Left or Right Arrow = Your monitors will swap with each other! You can do this with any active window.
3) Have you ever found a picture in Windows Explorer but you weren't sure it was the one you needed? Turn a preview panel on and see the photo without opening it:
- Alt Key + P Key = Toggles 'Preview' On and Off
If you would like more tips or assistance, email us at Support@PioneerIT.com and we would be happy to help!